REGULATIONS DE GRIENDUIL
We warmly welcome you to Camping De Grienduil and ask you to comply with the Camping rules. Also our terms and conditions apply to your stay.
- Fam. Van Stuijvenberg, hereinafter referred to as "the Administrator", is the owner of Camping De Grienduil. The administrator can be replaced by a third party and whether his family.
- This Regulation applies to all tenants and residents, hereinafter referred to as "the users", of the site and associated accommodations of Camping De Grienduil at the address Geer 25 in Nieuwland.
- With the use, the following camping rules are recognised in respect of all the following points.
- Users should follow administrator instructions.
- In the event of a breach, the administrator may invoke the assistance of the police
- Users must have a permanent place of residence or residence.
- All facilities, care and drainage stations as well as the green facilities should be carefully treated. Damage caused should be reported to the campsite owner without delay
- The administrator is not liable for the loss of or damage to goods belonging to users and visitors an act contrary to these regulations can be punished with removal, the Administrator also reserves legal action. A refund of the fare does not take place.
2. Arrival and departure
- In order to enter and install the terrain or associated accommodation of the Grienduil, one must have permission from the owner.
- A registration form must be completed upon arrival.
- Camping: On the day of arrival you can use the camping pitch after 13.00 hours. On the day of departure the camping pitch must be free at 12.00 hours.
- Pods: On the day of arrival you can use the Pods after 15.00 hours. On the day of departure the Pod must be free at 11.00 hours.
- Camperplaats: On the day of arrival you can use the camper pitch after 12.00 hours. On the day of departure the motorhome must be free at 12.00 hours.
- Vakantiewoningen en Pipowagen: On the day of arrival you can use the holiday home after 15.00 hours. On the day of departure the holiday home must be free at 11.00 hours.
- Bed & Breakfast: On the day of arrival you can use the B&B after 15.00 hours. On the day of departure the B&B must be free at 11.00 hours.
- If you stay longer (only in consultation with the Administrator), additional costs will be charged.
- In the early departures, no refunds will be made.
- Camping and Motorhome pitches: The camping ground must be installed at the indicated location and according to the administrator's designation. It is not permitted to exceed the boundaries of the assigned pitch.
- The reception is open daily during the summer: 09.00-21.00, if the reception is closed you can call the telephone number of Camping De Grienduil.
- Payment is made by bank transfer, debit or cash at the reception, one month prior to your stay. Other time of payment only in consultation with the administrator.
- Users are requested to notify the Administrator of the day before departure.
- The rates can be found on the website www.degrienduil.nl.
5. Peace and quiet
- Any noise nuisance, in particular between 22.00 and 07.00 and Sunday all day, should be omitted. Radios and televisions should not be a nuisance to others.
- Visitors must register with the administrator.
- Visitors must abide by the provisions of the current rules of Procedure.
- The car (s) of the visitor must remain in the parking lot.
- Visitors are not allowed to stay overnight in a Grienduil accommodation without the consent of the manager and without an extra charge.
7. Vehicles, parking and on-site riding
- At Camping De Grienduil The rules of the road traffic law are allowed, only slow speed.
- Driving passenger cars on the grass is not allowed.
- Vehicles must be parked in the compartments, outside the campsite, in the designated parking space.
- The washing of vehicles as well as the carrying out of maintenance or repairs is prohibited on the site of the Grienduil or the car park outside the campsite.
- Vehicles/Caravans parked without the administrator's permission may/may be dragged away by the administrator at the expense and risk of the holder.
- If the user wants to offer a camping vehicle/vehicle for sale on the site of the Grienduil, the administrator must be asked to do so. Here, for the user, costs are connected.
- The users must clean and tidy the terrain and associated accommodations on the Grienduil, a holiday home, Pod, Pipowagen or Bed & Breakfast should be delivered broom clean.
- Camping and Motorhome pitches: faeces and waste water must be collected in the appropriate reservoirs and removed via the sanitary station.
- Only in the household normal quantities of inconvience waste can be removed via the containers as finished, the waste should be sorted accordingly.
- Residual waste must be deposited in a sealed garbage bag in the correct container.
- Large waste should bring the user home.
9. Flora & fauna
- It is forbidden to hang wax lines on the trees/bushes.
- Planting and borders must not be damaged. It is forbidden to store nails in trees, to cut branches and to plant something.
- All damage to planting, fences and installations is recovered from the person who made them.
- Please do not enter the administrator's animals without the administrator's consent.
- Camping and Motorhome pitches: the user shall at all times ensure that the camping medium that he has placed, both in and externally, complies with all environmental and safety requirements of the State, or by the Administrator in the context of environmental measures for His company, can be placed on the camping ground.
- Barbecued is only allowed with appropriate equipment. It must be ensured that neither the lawn nor the pavement is damaged. Ash residues must be completely extinguished before they are removed from the remaining waste.
- Please make sure your neighbours are not bothered by smoke development.
- Open Fire is forbidden.
- Electric heaters are not allowed.
- Smoking in the sanitary areas is not allowed
- Smoking in the accommodations is not allowed.
- Fire extinguishers are available at the campsite, in the holiday homes, in the Bed & Breakfast and in the rental caravan. In Case of Fire direct the administrator warn.
- The first aid box is located at the reception.
- Immediately report the presence of suspicious individuals to the administrator.
- Dogs and other animals of users must not leave, are left on the campsite and are not locked in the absence of their owners, who are legally liable.
- Accommodations: Pets only allowed in consultation. Cats are not allowed.
- No game or nuisance can be organised in the vicinity of the pitches, accommodations, installations or sanitary facilities. The use of play equipment and the Jeu de boules court is entirely at your own risk.
- Only with the consent of the administrator can you leave a material on the premises and then only on the place designated by the Administrator.
- The administrator is not liable for this equipment in the absence of the owner.
- The rates for this type of storage can be found under Winter storage or request at the reception.