General Terms and Conditions
- Fam. Van Stuijvenberg, hereafter called "the owner", is the owner of Camping De Grienduil, which exists of a camp-site, camper places, holiday houses & apartments, B&B, Pods and a gypsy wagon.
- The owner can replace his-/herself by a third and/or his/her family.
- These General Terms and Conditions apply on all tenants and guests, hereafter called “the users”, of Camping De Grienduil on the address Geer 25 in Nieuwland. Chamber of commerce number: 37134895
- The users are obliged to inform themselves of these general terms and conditions and to follow and act conform them.
- When starting a lease contract or a user contract these general terms and conditions will be applicable.
- The lease contract or the user contract can be made orally, telephonically or in writing.
- On request a copy of these general terms and conditions will be supplied free of charge to the users.
- The owner is not responsible for damage to, damage of, loss or theft of properties of the users. At disputes all (legal) costs are at the expense of the users.
- All risks concerning a stay on Camping De Grienduil are at the expense of the users.
- Damages and loses of movable property and/or real estate of the owner must immediately be reported and compensated to the owner.
- The accommodation expenses/the costs for a place on Camping De Grienduil have to be paid in advance. The owner can, with or without consulting the users, deviate from this rule.
- The administration of the owner is determinative at mutual disagreement unless the users can prove the opposite.
- It is forbidden to trade goods, or offer goods, or offer services without a written permission of the owner.
- At least 1 of the users needs to be 18 years or older.
Reservation and confirmation
- After receiving your reservation we will, if time permits, send you a written agreement/confirmation (if place available), in which you will be asked to make an advance payment on the accommodation expenses/the costs for a place on Camping De Grienduil.
- On the confirmation of reservation we will refer to these general terms and conditions.
- After receiving your reservation and the advance payment the reservation is definite.
- For reserving a stay on Camping De Grienduil, outside the advance payment, no extra costs will be charged.
Arrival and departure
- Upon arrival at Camping De Grienduil you first have to report yourself at the reception.
- At premature departure of the users, all costs for the agreed period will be charged.
- If users are unexpected not able to complete the contracted period, users will have to inform the owner as soon as possible, so that owner can offer this place/camper place/Pod/gypsy wagon/B&B/holiday house/apartment to third parties.
- At cancellation the users will pay a compensation to the owner. This exists of:
- The advance payment
- And furthermore:
- cancellation more than 1 months for the commencing date, 0% of the price agreed
- cancellation within 1 month for the commencing date, 100% of the price agreed
Use third parties
- The use of third parties of a caravan/tent and/or the associated camp-site place/camper place/Pod/B&B/gypsy wagon apartment or holiday house is only permitted if the owner has given a written authorisation. This is not free of charge.
- To the given authorisation conditions can be held, which previously have to be fixed in writing.
Maintenance and construction
- The owner is obliged to keep the camp-site in a good state of maintenance.
- The users are obliged to keep the camp-site place, camper place, Pod, B&B, gypsy wagon, apartment or holiday house in the same state of maintenance as when they arrived.
- On the area of Camping De Grienduil it is not allowed for users and/or third parties to dig, cut down trees, palisades or dissidences or to place construction works or other supplies of which nature near, on, under or around the caravan/tent/rental caravan/gypsy wagon/B&B/holiday house/apartment without preceding written authorisation of the owner.
In addition to these General Terms and Conditions, users must comply with the Camping De Grienduil Regulations. If one does not comply with these General Terms and Conditions and/or the Camping De Grienduil Regulations and/or shows inappropriate behavior, this may be grounds for removal of Camping De Grienduil or denial and/or refusal of access to Camping De Grienduil, without further notice and statement of reasons and without refund of the accommodation expenses/rent/the costs for a place on the camp-site. The police can be called in. If enforcers come to Camping De Grienduil and find abuses among users, the fine must be paid by the user himself and if a fine is imposed on Camping De Grienduil for abuses by users, this fine will be recovered from the relevant users.